How SkillDzire Will Make You Industry Ready
Get Trained by Industry Experts From
and many more..
- Introduction to DS & Analytics
- Data vs Information
- Knowledge vs Wisdom
- Types of data
- Types of Analysis
- Skills required to data scientist
- Merits to Firm vs end user with DS
- Scope of DS
- Data Science Life cycle
- Data Science Application domains
- Classification of DS or ML algorithms
- Significance of Python Programming Language
- Anaconda SoftwareI Installation
- Jupyter Notebook
- COLAB Usage for Python Programming
- Synchronization or mount python files in Google Drive
- IDLE for Python
- Canopy tool for python
- Spyder Tool for python
- Pycharm Tool for Python
- Command line Interfaces for packages and modules
- Tokens of Python
- Types of Data Support by Python
- Control Structures
- Data Structures
- Standard Libraries
- Regular Expressions
- Modules and Packages
- Exception Handling
- Importing Numpy
- Introduction to Numpy
- List vs Numpy
- Time and space complexity between list and Numpy
- Numpy array
- Index numpy arrays
- Numpy array broadcasting
- Vector Arithmetic Operations
- Matrix Arithmetic Operations
- Types of Matrices
- Matrix Operations
- Tensor Arithmetic operations
- Introduction to PANDAS
- Importing pandas module
- Pandas Series structure
- Pandas Dataframe structure
- Creating DataFrame
- Passing values to the DataFrame
- Creating DataFrame from list DS
- Creating DataFrame from Array using arrange() and reshape()functions
- Creating a DataFrame from alist of Dicts
- Create a DataFrame from a Dicts of series
- Transpose a DataFrame
- Loading a CSV into a DataFrame
- Column filtering on DataFrame
- PANDAS Iteration
- DataFrame Row Filtering/Indexing and selection data
- DataFrame Sorting
- DataFrame Aggregation
- Pandas-Missing Data
- Drop missing value
- Importing Matplotlib
- Types of plots
- Line Plot
- Scatter Plot
- Bar Plot
- Pie Chart
- Seaborn Tool
- Introduction to Statistics
- Types of data
- Quantitative data
- Qualitative data
- Terminologies of statistics
- Descriptive Statistics measures
- Measures of Frequency
- Measures of central Tendency
- Measures of spread/Variation
- Application of Statistics in Machine Learning
- Introduction to ML
- Association Rule Mining
- Supervised Learning Algorithms
- Simple Linear Regression
- Logistic Regression
- Decision Tree Classifier
- Naïve Bayes Classifier
- Support Vector Machine Classifier
- Unsupervised Learning Algorithms
- Supervised vs Unsupervised algorithms
- K-Means Clustering Algorithms
- Hierarchical Clustering Algorithm
- Density Based Clustering Algorithm
- Ensemble Algorithms
- SL vs USL vs Ensemble algorithms
- Random Forest Algorithm
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Deep learning or Neural Networks
- Introduction to IOT
- Demonstration about Raspberry Pi
- Introduction to Arduino micro controller
- Demonstration about Thingspeak cloud
- Hands on demonstration about various sensors for IOT Application’s
- Demonstration of data analytics using real time sensor data in IOT
- Capstone Project on Data Science ML
- Guidelines for implementation of project
- Project Objectives and problem statement
- Specifications and assumptions
- Software Requirement Specifications
- Project Evaluation Metrics and measurements
Ideal for a Career as:
- Business analyst
- Machine learning engineer
- Data analyst
- Data Architect
- Data scientist
- Data Engineer
Dedicated Placement Support to Land your Dream Job
450+ Companies Have Hired SkillDzire Learners
and many more..
Be Industry Ready..
Frequently Asked Questions
After 45 days of joining date we will initiate placement process based on students performance, which will be decided by mock-interviews & technical tests on every Saturday.
We will take care about your grooming sessions like communication, body language etc.
YES! All Job-Oriented Courses have Easy Monthly Installments & Pay Later options. EMIs are starting from ₹999/-* based on the course and bank chosen.
No-Cost EMI is also available for selected courses.
Payment partners: EarlySalary, ZestMoney & Pay Later by ICICI Bank. EMI on Credit/Debit Cards are also available with most banks.
Note: These credit facilities are provided by third-party service providers and not directly managed by SkillDzire. So you may be subject to their eligibility criteria and requirements like your Credit Score and banking partner’s terms and conditions.
As per our placement reports, for most of the in-office jobs like design engineer, companies prefer female candidates. Almost 30-40% of these positions are occupied by female candidates.
Based on your preference. If you wish to work in Delhi, we’ll prioritize accordingly and connect you to the companies in Delhi.
But please make sure that you can attend interviews in your selected cities.
NO! Anyone can join irrespective of their (%) percentages. Only requirement is to have a Dezire to Learn.
Daily 3–4 Hrs.
Monday – Friday.
You just need a laptop & an internet connection.
Duration depends on the course you choose. Usually it is 90 Days for Courses & 4 Weeks for Skillshots (Internships).
Online LIVE & Recorded Sessions.
We will provide video recordings of that particular session(s).
We will show you career path in all directions like designations, packages, onsite offers etc. Our 2 months of intensive training is equivalent to the knowledge gained in 2 years of industry exposure.
We have dedicated Placement Team, actively contacting companies and top recruiters across India, and scheduling interviews for all our qualified students, Everyday!
What Our Students Say
I’m very thankful to Vivek Sir, Pradeepa mam, Salma mam, Sonu sir and all skilldzire team.