Effective Date: 01-Jan-2023
Last Updated: 01-Jan-2023
What are cookies?
Types of Cookies we use
Manage cookie preferencesCookie Settings
You can change your cookie preferences any time by clicking the above button. This will let you revisit the cookie consent banner and change your preferences or withdraw your consent right away.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. Listed below are the links to the support documents on how to manage and delete cookies from the major web browsers.
If you are using any other web browser, please visit your browser’s official support documents.
SkillDzire technologies Private Limited having its registered office at 54/A, 202, Dhanaraju apartment, Vengalrao nagar, Hyderabad 500038 (hereinafter referred to as “SkillDzire”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) provides online courses and conducts online classes, live demo, doubt clearing sessions for the students seeking to enrol for such courses (the “Services”), which Services are accessible at www.skilldzire.com and any other websites through which SkillDzire makes the Services available (collectively, the “Site”) and as applications for mobile, tablet and other smart devices and application program interfaces (collectively, the “Applications”).
By accessing or using the Site, Application or Services or by downloading or posting any content from or on the Site, via the Applications, you would be indicating that you have read, and that you understand and agree to be bound by these terms and receive our Services (“Terms of Services” or “Terms”), whether or not you have registered with the Site and/or Application.
Therefore, please read these Terms of service before accessing or using the Site, Application or Services or downloading or posting any content from or on the Site, via the Application or through the Services, carefully as they contain important information regarding your legal rights, remedies and obligations.
If you do not agree to these Terms, then you have no right to access or use the Site, Application, Services, or Collective Content (as defined below).
If you are using the Site, Application or Services then these Terms of Service are binding between you and SkillDzire
In addition to other words and expressions that may be defined elsewhere in these Terms, unless the context otherwise requires, the following capitalized terms wherever used in the Agreement shall have the meanings as ascribed hereunder
“Courses” means educational courses listed on the Site or Application.
“Content” means text, graphics, images, music, software (excluding the Application), audio, video, information or other materials.
“Course Material “This means the information provided by us to accompany a course provided as part of the Services in electronic form.
“Intellectual Property Rights” This means copyright, rights in or relating to databases, patent rights, performers’ rights, designs and registered designs, trademarks, rights in or relating to Confidential Information, and other intellectual property rights (registered or unregistered) throughout the world
“Student” means a Member who enrols for Courses on Application or Site
“Tax” or “Taxes” mean any sales taxes, value added taxes (VAT), goods and services taxes (GST), service tax, that SkillDzire may be required by law to collect and remit to governmental agencies, and other similar municipal, state, federal and national indirect or other withholding and personal or corporate income taxes.
Payment Terms and Refund policy
Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing by SkillDzire, full payment for enrollment of course is required at the time of registration
It is the sole responsibility of the user enrolling into a course to check the accuracy of, and evaluate the suitability and relevance of, the Program elected. The enrolment into a course is non-transferable.
To make payment for any Program or to purchase any services or products offered by SkillDzire through the Platform, you must have internet access and a current valid accepted payment method as indicated during sign-up (“Payment Method”). SkillDzire does not store any of your credit card information or such other information restricted by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for processing payment and has partnered with payment gateways for the payment towards the services. By using a third-party payment provider, you agree to abide by the terms of such a payment provider. You agree that in case SkillDzire’s third-party payment provider stores any such information, SkillDzire will not be responsible for such storage, and it will be solely at your discretion to allow the third party to store such information. Any loss of such information or any loss incurred by you due to the usage of such information will be solely a loss incurred by you, and SkillDzire is in no way liable for any such losses and is neither responsible to reimburse / make good such losses in any manner whatsoever. You also agree to pay the applicable fees for the payments made through the Platform.
Failure to pay the applicable course fee may result in withdrawal of your access to a course. Depending on where you transact with us, the type of payment method used and where your payment was issued, your transaction with us may be subject to foreign exchange fees or exchange rates. SkillDzire does not support all payment methods, currencies or locations for payment. All applicable taxes are calculated based on the billing information you provide to us at the time of enrolment/purchase.
You may cancel your enrolment at any time. Each Program has specific refund terms which shall be applicable in case of refund on account of such cancellation requests.
All course purchases are NON-REFUNDABLE on any type of payments viz., pre-book, installments or full payments
Placement Terms & Conditions
A Candidate can join any SkillDzire Course (hereinafter referred to as “Program” or “Service”) by choosing either of the following models:
Learn (Training Only): The Candidate will pay only the course fee at the time of joining the Program.
Achieve (Training + Opportunity): The Candidate will pay both the course fee and for placement assistance service.
- Terms of Completion of Learning.
- Attend and complete all the Modules and practice sessions.
- Score above 75% in all the assessments
- Complete all projects with given requirements and pass all the plagiarism checks
- Clear Project Verification & Viva
- The Company will set the Standards for completion of each Criteria mentioned above and the company may disclose the Standards defined if required. The decision taken by the Company with respect to assessment, Project Verification and Viva will be final. The Company will have all the rights to update the Standards or Specialization Completion Criteria from time to time. Only upon completion of Specialization, the Candidate will be eligible for Placement Support
- Terms of Opportunities (Placement Support)
- In order to be eligible for Placement Support, a candidate must complete Learning in the manner specified in Specialization Completion within 8 months from the date of start of their batch. Else, they won’t be eligible for the Placement Support from the company and won’t be eligible for any refund.
- Candidates must attend all the interviews scheduled by the company. There will be no refund if the candidate is not interested in applying for jobs or if the candidate doesn’t attend any of the interviews scheduled.
- The candidate has to join the company if the CTC offered is greater than or equal to 3.0LPA on the given date and location. If the candidate fails to join for any reason whatsoever, he is not eligible to claim refund and the Company is also under no obligation to give refund.
- The candidate must inform the company if he/she gets a job within 16 months from the start date of the batch of the program. This job is also considered as an outcome of the specialization program.
- If the candidate is rejected by the company on any other grounds other than their skills (Ex: background check, etc.), we are not responsible and the Company wouldn’t provide the refund.
- If any candidate studying UG/PG is a part of the program, we provide all the necessary training. The 8 month period Placement Support will start only after the completion of the Learning or graduation whichever is later.
- Company is not responsible if the candidate loses the job provided through the SkillDzire program.
- These Placement Support terms are applicable for people who join SkillDzire Achieve program only.
- The candidate must be of legal age as per the law of the land (India) to be eligible for the job.
- The candidate must be a resident of India.
Governing law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be construed only in accordance with the laws of India. In respect of all matters/disputes arising out of, in connection with or in relation to these terms and conditions or any other conditions on this website, only the competent Courts at Hyderabad shall have jurisdiction, to the exclusion of all other courts
How to Contact us
We’d love to hear your questions, concerns, and feedback about our Services. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org