How SkillDzire Will Make You Industry Ready
Get Trained by Industry Experts From
and many more..
- Codes & standards
- Single phase systemand poly phase systemand their importance
- Power generation, transmission, distribution and utilization
- Power factor correction and improvement methods
- Star & delta in 3-ph system
- What is ac & dc
- Coordination with other disciplines.
Circuit breaker selection and sizing
- Breaker classification based on voltage level
- Arc quenching phenomena
- Operating mechanisms of circuit breaker
- Preparation of breaker control schematic
- Rating of circuit breaker
- Testing of breaker
Instrument transformer selection and sizing
- Current transformer
- Difference between conventionaltransformer and current transformer
- Equivalent circuit of ct
- Errors of ct
- Ct core classification (metering and protection class)
- Ct sizing calculation
- Voltage transformer
- Difference between conventional transformer and voltage transformer
- Ratio and phase error of vt
- Vt core classification (metering and protection class)
- Vt sizing calculation
Electrical protection system
- Relay technology
- Relay characteristics
- Types of relays and application
- Relay setting calculation
- Relay coordination
- Introduction and types of substations
- Selection and sizing of equipments
- Bus bar arrangements
- Substation clearances
- Sld and layout preparation for 132/33kv substation
Plant earthing/substation earthmat design
- Requirement of earthing in industrial plants
- Plant earthing design calculation
- Substation earthmat design calculation
- Earthing installations details
- Types of earthing details
- Plant earthing layout/substation earthmat layout preparation.
- Types of faults
- Short calculation based on equivalent mva method
- Short calculation based on per-unit impedance method
- Basic introduction
- Mcc, pcc panels
- Apfc panel
- Distribution boards
Motor starting methods
- Types of starters(dol, star delta, vfd & soft starter)
- Typical control schematics for dol, star/delta/vfd/soft starter
- Typical schematics for power feeder
- Different types of transformers
- Winding arrangement, vector group and percentage impedance
- Selection of tap changers
- Transformer sizing calculation
Cable selection and sizing
- Power cable and control cable introduction
- Cable selection
- Cable sizing for lv/hv system
- Voltage drop calculation
- Cable schedule
- Cable interconnection schedule
- Type of lighting fixtures
- Preparing of fixture schedule
- Indoor illumination calculation
- Outdoor illumination calculation
- Calculation on dialux software
- Lighting layout design
- Lighting installation detail
- Small power selection
- Lighting board schedule
- Lightening protection requirement
- Lightening protection calculation
- Dslp calculation for substation
- Lightening installation details
- Lightening layout design
- Basic introduction about cell and battery
- Types of batteries and its application
- Battery sizing calculation
- Charger selection and sizing.
Solar PV plant design
- Evolution of solar in India
- Key market trends in utility scale and rooftopsegments
- Rooftop solar/Utility Solar – where it works and where itdoesn’t
- Site analysis and assessment for rooftop and Utility solar readiness
- Technical overview of DC and AC principles of Solar PV systems
- Different types of panels, inverters and other balance of system
- Components both for off grid, on grid and utility scale
- Evaluation of PV modules mounting structures
- String selection
- DCDB and ACDB design and selection
- Cable sizing
- SLD reparation
- PV Power evacuation and net metering
- SCB selection criteria
- Transformer selection criteria
- Evacuation system design
- Preparation of BOQ and DPR for 200KW solarplant
- Preparation of BOQ and DPR for 5MW solarPlant
- Shadow analysis using sketchup
- Role of Electrical, Electronics & Inst Eng. in Industrial Automation.
- Basics of Sensors, Working & Application Use in Industry.
- Introduction about Control Systems.
- Open & Closed Loop Control Systems.
- Industrial Automation Technology
- Introduction of PLC.
- Architecture of PLC.
- Different Types of PLCs & Selection.
- Types PLC Programming Langauges-IEC61131-3.
- Libraries & Blocks for PLC Programming.
- PLC Program Memory’s & Registers.
- Inserting and editing special program blocks, (functions (FCs), and
- Function blocks (FBs) with data blocks (DBs))
- Subroutine & Indexing Functions
- Analog Input & Analog Output Data handling
- Communication Protocols Detailed &Programming
- Demo of PLC Programming.
- Lab Practice with Demo Program
- Analog Input & Analog Output Data handling
- Communication Protocols Detailed &Programming.
- Emulation/Simulation of PLC.
- Introduction of SCADA.
- Project Creation.
- Screens Creation & Library.
- Alarms & Trends in SCADA.
- Communication of SCADA with PLC using drivers/OPC/MPI Modbus.
- Creation of Tags Library in SCADA.
- SCADA Screens Creation & Animations.
- Objects Properties & Configuration.
- Advance Trends Creation.
- User Access levels.
- Reports Creation.
- Scripting in SCADA.
- HMI Introduction.
- HMI Screens, alarms generation, Messages and Trends Creation.
- Lab Practice with Demo Program.
- Introduction of Motors & Drives.
- Different types of AC Drives.
- Wiring & Parameters Setting.
- Demo & Practice.
- Basics of Industrial Communication.
- Serial Communication (RS232/422/485).
- Ethernet & Fiber Communication.
- Different type of Industrial Communication Protocols& Platforms.
Ideal for a Career as:
- Design Engineer
- O & M Engineer
- Site Engineer
- Testing & Commission Engineer
- Procurement Engineer
- Tendering Engineer
- R & D Engineer
Dedicated Placement Support to Land your Dream Job
450+ Companies Have Hired SkillDzire Learners
and many more..
Be Industry Ready..
Frequently Asked Questions
After 45 days of joining date we will initiate placement process based on students performance, which will be decided by mock-interviews & technical tests on every Saturday.
We will take care about your grooming sessions like communication, body language etc.
YES! All Job-Oriented Courses have Easy Monthly Installments & Pay Later options. EMIs are starting from ₹999/-* based on the course and bank chosen.
No-Cost EMI is also available for selected courses.
Payment partners: EarlySalary, ZestMoney & Pay Later by ICICI Bank. EMI on Credit/Debit Cards are also available with most banks.
Note: These credit facilities are provided by third-party service providers and not directly managed by SkillDzire. So you may be subject to their eligibility criteria and requirements like your Credit Score and banking partner’s terms and conditions.
As per our placement reports, for most of the in-office jobs like design engineer, companies prefer female candidates. Almost 30-40% of these positions are occupied by female candidates.
Based on your preference. If you wish to work in Delhi, we’ll prioritize accordingly and connect you to the companies in Delhi.
But please make sure that you can attend interviews in your selected cities.
NO! Anyone can join irrespective of their (%) percentages. Only requirement is to have a Dezire to Learn.
Daily 3–4 Hrs.
Monday – Friday.
You just need a laptop & an internet connection.
Duration depends on the course you choose. Usually it is 90 Days for Courses & 4 Weeks for Skillshots (Internships).
Online LIVE & Recorded Sessions.
We will provide video recordings of that particular session(s).
We will show you career path in all directions like designations, packages, onsite offers etc. Our 2 months of intensive training is equivalent to the knowledge gained in 2 years of industry exposure.
We have dedicated Placement Team, actively contacting companies and top recruiters across India, and scheduling interviews for all our qualified students, Everyday!
What Our Students Say
I’m very thankful to Vivek Sir, Pradeepa mam, Salma mam, Sonu sir and all skilldzire team.