How SkillDzire Will Make You Industry Ready
Get Trained by Industry Experts From
and many more..
- Introduction to the marketing process and martech
- Marketing Environment
- Fundamentals of marketing – marketing vs sales, marketing mix, segmentation, targeting and positioning
- Aligning marketing activities to business objectives
- Marketing frameworks including Marketing Mix variables for Marketing Strategy
- Developing and driving integrated, customer-centric marketing strategies
- Innovations and Contemporary Issues in Marketing
- Introducing Marketing of Services in the hybrid format
- Understanding Customer Expectations
- Managing Customer Relationships
- Managing Service Recovery
- Pricing for Services
- Managing Service Quality
- Consumer Decision Making Process
- Culture & sub cultures
- Consumer motivation, learning & perception
- Attitude & Beliefs
- Segmentation and Personalization
- Creating customer personas and the customer journey to understand key marketing
- Product design
- Product positioning
- Product life cycle
- Branding, packaging, labelling
- Extended product features – warranties
- Article – Apple’s chief designer
Visual Merchandising, Display and Store Design
- What is visual merchandising
- Store fronts, store layouts, store interiors, and interior displays
- Manipulating artistic elements in displays
Projects – Window display (Holiday Season) and Store Layout analysis
Math for Retail Sales
- Cash register operations
- Types of sales transactions
- Reducing credit card fraud
- What is selling?
- Knowing your product and your customer
- Steps of a Sale
- Approaching your customer
- Getting to know your customer
- Handling customer questions and objections
- Closing the sale and following up
- Media types
- Emerging media/Internet advertising – slicing and dicing customer base
Project – Super Bowl ad analysis
- Channels of distribution
- Physical distribution
- Effects of e-commerce on distribution
- Stock handling and inventory control – JIT, Amazon.com, same day delivery
- Purchasing & distribution math
- Price planning, strategies, and math
- Overview of marketing research: fundamental & contemporary practices
- Research design
- Qualitative and quantitative methods for decision making
- Online and offline data collection and analyses tools
- Keyword Research & Analysis
- Report writing
- Scope of B2B Marketing
- Organisational Buying Behaviour
- Developing and Managing Offerings
- Pricing & Negotiating Value
- Business Marketing Channel Management
- Customer Relationship in B2B Environment
- Business Marketing Strategy and Processes
- Innovation, Branding and Competitive Strategy
- Introduction to sales and distribution – channels and functions
- Overview of supply chain management
- Translating corporate strategy to sales strategies
- Sales planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Channel/multi-channel management and integration
- Territory mapping and management
- Building and nurturing sales teams
- Sales recruitment and performance management
- Leadership’s aspects – leading teams, motivation, conflict resolution
- The personal selling process, negotiation techniques and skills
- Role and scope of marketing communications
- Marketing communication mix
- Content strategies
- Media Channels
- Developing a Marketing Communications Campaign
- Budget management
- Corporate communications – corporate personality, identity and branding, corporate reputation framework
- Role of social media and digital business strategies
- Introduction to Advertising – objective, functions and elements of effective advertising
- Different formats of advertising and their impacts and relevance
- Theoretical aspects to advertising – concepts and Appeals – cognitive model, affective and conative, emotional, fear, humour, sex, rationality, scarcity etc.
- AIDA and Hierarchy of Effects Model
- Promotional Strategies
- Advertising agencies
- Introducing Brand Management
- Managing and Measuring Brand Equity
- Brands and Social Media
- Managing Brand Extension
- Managing Brands Over Time
- Brand Portfolio Management
- Sustainability branding
- Understanding CRM; Understanding relationships
- CRM projects; CRM Databases
- Customer portfolio management
- CRM and customer experience; Creating value for customers
- Customer acquisition strategies; Customer retention strategies
- Brand Portfolio Management
- Sales force automation; Marketing automation; Service automation
- Organizational issues and CRM
- The impact of data and technology in today’s world
- Digital marketing analytics to optimize efforts across channels and platforms
- Online Consumer Decision Journey
- Digital communication platforms: search, social, email, display, video
- The digital marketing ecosystem
- SEO & Re-targeting Techniques
- Content marketing
- Metrics, Analytics, Review, Course-correction
Ideal for a Career as:
- Director of Business Development
- Business Development Manager
- Chief Revenue Officer
- Sales Consultant
- Outside Sales Representative
- Customer Relationship Manager
- Sales Executive
- Sales Development Representative
- Business Development Representative
- Sales Manager
- Insides Sales Representative
- Sales Person
Dedicated Placement Support to Land your Dream Job
450+ Companies Have Hired SkillDzire Learners
and many more..
Be Industry Ready..
Frequently Asked Questions
After 45 days of joining date we will initiate placement process based on students performance, which will be decided by mock-interviews & technical tests on every Saturday.
We will take care about your grooming sessions like communication, body language etc.
YES! All Job-Oriented Courses have Easy Monthly Installments & Pay Later options. EMIs are starting from ₹999/-* based on the course and bank chosen.
No-Cost EMI is also available for selected courses.
Payment partners: EarlySalary, ZestMoney & Pay Later by ICICI Bank. EMI on Credit/Debit Cards are also available with most banks.
Note: These credit facilities are provided by third-party service providers and not directly managed by SkillDzire. So you may be subject to their eligibility criteria and requirements like your Credit Score and banking partner’s terms and conditions.
As per our placement reports, for most of the in-office jobs like design engineer, companies prefer female candidates. Almost 30-40% of these positions are occupied by female candidates.
Based on your preference. If you wish to work in Delhi, we’ll prioritize accordingly and connect you to the companies in Delhi.
But please make sure that you can attend interviews in your selected cities.
NO! Anyone can join irrespective of their (%) percentages. Only requirement is to have a Dezire to Learn.
Daily 3–4 Hrs.
Monday – Friday.
You just need a laptop & an internet connection.
Duration depends on the course you choose. Usually it is 90 Days for Courses & 4 Weeks for Skillshots (Internships).
Online LIVE & Recorded Sessions.
We will provide video recordings of that particular session(s).
We will show you career path in all directions like designations, packages, onsite offers etc. Our 2 months of intensive training is equivalent to the knowledge gained in 2 years of industry exposure.
We have dedicated Placement Team, actively contacting companies and top recruiters across India, and scheduling interviews for all our qualified students, Everyday!
What Our Students Say
I’m very thankful to Vivek Sir, Pradeepa mam, Salma mam, Sonu sir and all skilldzire team.